Disclaimer for Bibloteka
“Bibloteka” respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Bibloteka will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Bibloteka service and/or the Bibloteka website.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Bibloteka does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.bibloteka.net), is strictly at your own risk. www.bibloteka.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of Bibloteka.
From Bibloteka, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
On the download page you can find the file source. Please contact them also to remove your copyrighted material.
Please be also aware that when you leave Bibloteka, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Bibloteka Terms of Service
- The use of Bibloteka is governed by the laws of the United States of America with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
- Our Services display some content that is not Bibloteka’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
- Bibloteka does not grant any rights to the shared files, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- Bibloteka is a free service, which does not offer any guarantee of any kind as for its use.
- Bibloteka reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
- Bibloteka reserves the right to place ads in the uploaded documents.
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, Bibloteka, and Bibloteka’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Bibloteka, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the services again).
In all cases, Bibloteka, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Bibloteka’s privicy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Bibloteka can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
- We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Any information, opinion, advice, statement, service, offer, or other materials or content are the property and responsibility of their respective author(s) or distributor(s) and NOT of Bibloteka.
- We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, give out or sell your files or documents to anyone.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Plugins
Bibloteka uses third party plugins like the Facebook button, the Twitter button or Google Analytics. These plugins will also use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google/Twitter/Facebook on servers in the United States.